NazVilla Homestay Bed & Breakfast
NazVilla is a combination of both travels and livings. Make a transit or even plan a long holiday stay and we will do our very best to accommodate to your every needs.
It is strategically located in Kota Warisan village (one of the nearest village to KLIA, LCCT, F1 Sepang Circuit; etc) about 10 – 15 minutes away. Take an ERL (KLIA transit) train ride to ‘Salak Tinggi’ station and you will find yourself in ‘KOTA WARISAN’! This train can also bring you to several stations including ‘KL Sentral’ (in the city) and ‘Bandar Tasik Selatan’ (one of the main public transportation transit).
At NazVilla, we have 3 available rooms with different ambiance as to cater to your individual liking which can accommodate up to 9 Adults at a time. ‘The Wisdom Parlor’(common living area on the top floor) is a great place to surf the net, play board games or have a quiet reading.
Downstairs we have 2 spacious & nicely decorated livings for you to chat around. Take a stroll by our beautiful garden and chill out by our waterfall corner. Tea time? Let’s have some evening tea at our Gazebo over viewing the kiddie pool! Our dining area is set up especially for you to dine in (lunch & dinner take outs are available as per request).
Enjoy our American / local Bed & Breakfast. We have a generous amount of choices for the breakfast menu and an additional charge applies for the take out dinners. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further arrangements)
1. Northern Light RM360 (max 4 adults + 2 children)
2. Ocean Deep RM260 (max 3 adults + 1 children)
3. Sweet Serene RM190 (max 2 adults + 1 children)
\'Ocean Deep\' + \'Sweet Serene\' (Family Suite + Ensuite Bathroom) RM420
- These rooms is an adjoining rooms with shared bathroom.
‘Ocean Deep’ has 1 Queen sized bed +1 super single bed while ‘Sweet Serene’ has 1 Queen sized bed. We allowed up to 5 Adults and 2 children (only 4 years old and above).
‘Ocean Deep’ – If you are searching for a romantic ambiance, this is the right pick! Inspired by English decorative elements, this room promises you the feeling of calmness and wellness.
‘Sweet Serene’ – With the caramel colored duvet, this room gives you all the right amount of sweetness. If this is a food, you would probably eat up the entire room!
\'Northern Light\' (Family Room + Ensuite Bathroom)
- As beautiful as the Northern Light, the decor has it balance of both shiny and breezy. The 2 Queen sized beds are beautifully crafted from the famous \'Kayu Jati\' from Indonesia. The walk in wardrobe area gives you the extra privacy you need and the ensuite bathroom that comes with a bath tub and hot shower will just guarantee your ultimate comfort!
ALL OF OUR SUITES come with built in Wardrobe for you to unpack your belongings and Plasma TV in case you get bored. We also provide towels, basic toiletries, drinking water and drinking glasses in each room. Have a breezy night sleep as you can choose to use either the air-conditioning or the fan. You can also enjoy hot shower in the morning to help you get started.
For your convenience:-
- Make arrangements for our house-keeping service
- Extra bed (super size sofa bed), hair dryer, iron, ironing board, extra pillows, and universal socket is available as per request (additional charges)
- 24 hours designated smoking area
- Wifi available
- Make arrangements for our free ride to and from ERL (KLIA transit) Salak Tinggi station.
- Print the map and direction provided to get to Kota Warisan village. This will save you a lot of hassle with the taxi drivers. Taxi fare varies from RM40 to RM65 (KLIA – Kota Warisan / LCCT – Kota Warisan) for ONE way trip.
- Take a bus ride to ERL Salak Tinggi station located in Kota Warisan itself. The shuttle bus (Plusliner-KLIA Ekspres) will stop at LCCT which is located nearby Coffee Bean at domestic arrival hall. It departs every 30 minutes and you can catch it as early as 7.20am and ends at 00.30am.
Our neighborhood in KOTA WARISAN village is very peaceful. There are plenty of mini marts where they sell basic necessities at a cheap rate. As for food, you can enjoy different local delicacies, indonesian, arab and thai food!
PS: We encourage our guests to book a minimum stay of TWO nights for the F1 and MotoGP seasons.
Contact us at -> email@example.com / +60192300355 (Ask for Intan)
Add us on Instagram for more day to day updates -> nazvilla24